.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

anushka opens her mouth on her affair with nag chaitanya


Anushka, who is very happy these day with overwhelming response for her recently released film 'Nanna', says she doesn't want to play roles similar to that she had portrayed in the past.

For the first time, Anushka reacted to the link-up reports between her and Naga Chaitanya.

"There is nothing between me and Naga Chaitanya. All these rumours are in bad taste and completely baseless. I don't bother about such false stories. The people who were close to me knows about me. That's enough," She shot back.

"After 'Arundathi', many people have approached me with similar roles. I don't want to play the same role again and again. I will never play the role of lawyer again after 'Nanna'. I want to work in the films, that make people cry," says Anushka.

Though she is taller than many other star heroes in South India, the actress still feels that her height is an added advantage.

"My height(5ft 9-and-a-half inches) is not a problem, when it comes to films. In fact, there is not a point of comparison anywhere when a role was offered to me. It's one of my plus points," said the actress.
anudeep

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

 
Blogger Widgets